HOLD THE FUCK UP
caramel-macchiato asked: Oh my god. Where have you been all my life. This blog is flawless.
Anonymous asked: This is a really stupid question...but how do you create an archive (tracked tags)? I am HOPELESS at all this html things ><
1) Create a new page when you’re customizing your theme (to get to customize go to your blog’s page, and click customize in the top right corner)
2) Title your page “tracked tags” or something like that
3) In the page, write down all the tags you wanna track
-For instance, let’s say you wanna track your Super Junior tag. Write the name “Super Junior” in plain text in your page’s text box. Then highlight Super Junior and click the closed paper clip button next to the tree button on the textbox’s toolbar. Then, where it says “Link URL” type in “www.(yourblog’snamehere).tumblr.com/tagged/Super Junior” (or whatever tag you’re tracking)
4) Now you have a link to your Super Junior tag! You can do this for all the tags you wanna track.
5) When you’re done with your page, click the box “Show link in description” or something, so that a button to your tracked tags page can show on your blog’s sidebar. If your theme doesn’t allow a button to appear, you can always add a link to that page in your description!
If you have anymore questions feel free to ask :3 !